Pages

9.09.2011

Why I love my weird rabbit and boots

About two months ago my rabbit, Jovi, died. It was surprisingly difficult on me so a few weeks later Lover convinced me to buy the little Netherland Dwarf mix from the local pet store. When we first saw him he was in a cage with the guinea pigs. He would running from one end to the other spazzing out but as soon as you picked him up he would sit quietly in your hand. He was tiny! And he had short ears and a round face so he was unfairly adorable. We named him Rocofella. 
Roco has grown to look more like a rabbit (instead of a bunny) with everything elongating, and his personality is stellar. I think he has some species confusion because he climbs like a cat, sniffs around like a dog and hops like a deer.


 


I also bought myself a pair of combat boots. I get stared at because of them all the time, but I really couldn't care less. I feel BA when I wear them.


That is all I have to say right now about my wonderfully silly life.

2 comments:

  1. Ours is a Netherland Dwarf too. Very cute, sweet bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your spazz out too? I swore mine was on drugs until I realized it was the breed. How's graduate school?

    ReplyDelete