Pages

7.13.2011

Better late than never. . . right?

For all nine of my followers, who may or may not even read this blog, I apologize for gap. I had a family vacation in the Yucatan, Mexico and I've been tying loose ends together for graduation. Hallelujah.

Anyway, here are some pictures from my trip.

I'm home and I'll inundate your computers with more life musings later.

p.s. I have a phone interview for a job I'm stoked about. Can't even say.

I am the fishing master. I taught the boys a thing or two.

Baby crocodile I held. Amazing how much power is in a two-foot animal.

Mayan Ruins of Chichén Itzá. 
(or as my sister thought someone said, "Chicken pizza".)

Brother-in-law and brother behind our house.

The siblings.

1 comment:

  1. Phone interview?! I must hear details. McKenzie would totally think that. And you look like you have a six-pack...you sexy, lady, you. Luff chu!

    ReplyDelete