Pages

6.06.2011

Apple Bread

I have a passion for creating. One of the ways that comes to life is with food. Why not? You get to create, then eat. A solid combination.
Side note: My roommate and I had a discussion about the difference between artistic and crafty. I am the latter, with strong appreciation for the former. I come from a family of artists of media, fashion, music, you name it. Example: Hannah at Hannah Explains it All. And back in.

My newest creation was inspired by this from Eat, Live, Run via Pinterest.
I made my bread from my favorite Challah recipe, and though it was a little undercooked I was proud of the monstrosity I created.
If you're interested in a fun, and impressive recipe, give it a shot. It was actually really easy.








































Happy creating (baking)!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Hillary

    Your bread looks awesome!! And delicious :)))

    Looked like something boughtfrom the store!

    Better even!

    Xx
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was really proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to me and cook for me. And then we can spoon.

    And thanks for the shout out.

    I luff chu.

    -Twin aka Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.

    You should blog more often so I can creep on you more...yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I have never seen this before. It looks so fun and you are adorable by the way. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, YUM!
    I'm really bad at baking. Really. It doesn't matter how well I follow the directions, my baking just never turns out.

    Jealous that your bread looks so delicious :)

    http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours looks even better than the "original". Good work!

    ReplyDelete