Pages

1.08.2013

CAwesome Christmas

I coined "CAwesome Christmas" while sharing an iPhoto PhotoStream with my siblings. Aren't I a clever one? Speaking of clever, we taught my Grandma how to use PhotoStream. #win

The trip was awesome. Taylor and I are finally recovered from the two weeks of overeating, oversleeping, and semi-sickness we both experienced, and we're finally getting back into a normal schedule. He doesn't start school for another week so we're both trying to stay busy as a good start to 2013.


We got into California early enough we got to celebrate Philip's birthday with him by eating King Egg Rolls and Nothing Bundt Cake. A quick word about both: Kings is a wonderful Chinese place (you may or may not hear no English as you visit) where I recommend you simply eat egg rolls. My family usually gets friend rice, and I always request, then wonder why I do, a steamed pork bun. I can't eat egg rolls anywhere else. Nothing Bundt Cake was one of the best finds ever brought to our family. The cakes are delicious, moist, huge and covered in delicious frosting.

Beyond the food and family time, the best thing we did was a day-trip to San Francisco. It was by far the clearest day I've ever seen in the City, you could not only see Oakland, but you could see the entire bay clearly.



Do you love my sockbun? I mastered the technique while in California and I'm afraid I may do it every day thanks to its ease the way it makes me feel awesome. Then we watched the sun set on the Golden Gate bridge. Please, everyone, do yourself a favor and go to the bay area.






No comments:

Post a Comment