Pages

12.05.2011

First Goal: 21-day Yoga Challenge

Interesting how you make a conscious decision to focus your life and things just fall into your lap! Thank you Twitter, and Yoga Journal, for bringing this to my attention: 21-Day Yoga Challenge!

Starting January 9th, 2012, I will receive daily newsletters describing that day's practice. I'm told it will include a video link, practice tips and information about the week's direction.
There are three parts to the challenge:

  • Meditation
  • Yoga
  • Nutrition
The challenge will guide me through different mediations, new forms of yoga and once a week I will eat a vegetarian diet. 

I'm really excited! I already believe in the importance of yoga and mediation and I've been toying with the idea of eating raw for a month, so this will be a great way to start the new year.

Who is interested in doing the challenge with me?! This is a social thing!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, sounds exciting. You are so ambitious!! My sister and her husband do the raw thing! And they are super skinny. Oooh, I am going to coin that phrase,"Do the Raw Thing." Business slogan idea!!

    ReplyDelete